Main Functions and Duties
- Attend Committee meetings.
- Accurately maintain the Club’s database of members.
- Ensure Hytek Team Manager software is up to date and distributed to necessary coaches and committee members.
- Ensure "Team Connect Online license" and "Hytek Technical Support license" is renewed as necessary.
- Complete Annual Membership Renewal process for Scottish Swimming (SASA).
- Provide Scottish Swimming (SASA) with regular updates to membership database and pay fees as they fall due.
- Communicate with new members, obtaining initial membership forms and fees.
- Communicate squad moves to members and advise of any changes to fees.
- Maintain Club Handbook and provide current version for inclusion on website
- Maintain e-mail distribution lists to enable distribution of messages to members as required.
This is an administrative position requiring some organisation skills and involving the use of:
- Word processor software
- Emails & group mails & Electronic Address Book
- Diary (to keep track of dates of trial, renewals, etc.)
- Hytek system (easy to learn)
- CMS system (SASA's software) (easy to learn)
- Be a member of Scottish Swimming
- Attend appropriate training
- Sign and adhere to the Club’s Volunteer Code of Conduct
Training and Support
Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop (renewable every 3 years)
An average of 2-3 hours a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.