This is also a perfect time to remind you that to celebrate our annual Club Championship and all the amazing achievements of our swimmers throughout the year, we have our Awards Evening taking place at Linlithgow Rugby Club on Saturday 8th December from 7pm onwards.
This fantastic evening will involve a local Ceilidh band, awards ceremony, free prizes, buffet, disco & lots of fun! There is also a rumour that our Head Coach, Shannon Botham, will awarding a prize for the best Ceilidh dancer of the evening!
Regarding the arrangements for the evening:
- 00 – 7.30pm Arrival
- 30 – 8.15pm Ceilidh Band
- 15 – 8.45pm Food
- 45 – 9.00pm Awards and Free Prize Draw
- 00 – 9.30pm Ceilidh
- 30 – 10.30/11.00pm Disco
The tickets are going fast! So to be at `the party of the year` you can use the following link: https://www.bonessasc.org/events/. Tickets are £5 per person. More importantly, all proceeds go to the club.
You can also buy tickets poolside next Thursday evening through our lovely Swim Shop Team.
If you do not have Paypal or you cannot get to the pool on Thursday 29th November, please speak to a coach or one of the committee members who will hopefully sort out an alternative way of payment.
As in previous years the catering for the buffet is a ‘pot luck supper’ where attendees bring something.
To ensure a variety of food is available, please use the following link: https://www.bonessasc.org/events/club-s-awards-night-2018
It would be appreciated if you could please pop your name against one or more items you would like to bring. It doesn’t need to be homemade, shop bought is fine too!
So, a big thank you in advance from all the of the Bo`ness Committee & Coaches and we look forward to two great get togethers where we can all celebrate the amazing swimmers we have in our Club.
Bo’ness ASC Committee and Coaching Team would like to remind all parents and guardians of our upcoming Club Championships that is taking place on Saturday 1st December 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all members of the Club to celebrate their swimming development, to achieve personal bests and ultimately have fun!
Please note, all withdrawals must be received by Sunday 25th November 2018 at 12 noon.
All entries will be displayed on the Club`s website: http://www.bonessasc.org
Regarding the arrangements for the day:
- All swimmers must sign in at the registration desk on arrival. We would advise that swimmers arrive early at around 12 noon to allow time to change and prepare for the day.
- The registration desk will close at 12.15 sharp. Late arrivals will not be eligible to compete. This deadline is to allow all swimmers details to be entered into our computer system, to ensure all non-swimmers are removed and to ensure the efficiency and smooth running of the swim programme.
- All swimmers to be poolside at 12.10pm.
- Warmup will commence at 12.15pm.
- Races will commence at 12.45pm.
- The Bo`ness Recreation Centre will close at 6pm, so all swimmers must be out of the building in advance of this time.
We would also advise that all swimmers should take the following with them to poolside:
- Food and drink (no glassware or chocolate)
- A towel
- A top (preferably a Bo`ness ACS T Shirt as we may be taking squad photos at some point in the programme)
Also, this year we will be having a fun Bo`ness Mixed `Shotgun` Relay Race. One random swimmer from each squad (from Beginners/Developers to Platinum) will be picked out of a hat to be part of one relay team. The six teams (each managed by one Coach) will have a race off!
And to make things even more entertaining, each coach will be swimming too! Good luck to all who take part.