However, in the meantime the Rec have been excellent and offered us more time with them to help cover some of the shortfall. I know that this is yet again a change to swim times but hopefully not for long as we are hoping to return to pre-Covid times by October – no promises though.
We would like to also make sure that you know all the changes that are taking place now we are beyond Level 0.
- Swimmers should still come ready for the pool in their swimsuits/jammers and get changed poolside
- After the session the swimmers are to use the changing rooms to get changed before leaving
- All swimmers, poolside helpers, Coaches, lifeguards and Covid Officers are still to wear masks as before.
- There will be no need to register for each training session
- There is no requirement to complete a Health Screening form or a Self-Declaration form now
- Covid Officers will only remain for Developers and Improvers
- No Covid Officers for Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Masters, instead the coach and the lifeguard will carry out these roles
- There will be a register for each session that the coach or the lifeguard will take.
- Social distancing rules still exist for when you are out of the pool.
- There are no spectators as yet. We are working on this but we need to ensure that both the venue and the club has a solution for this. When we have this agreed we will let you know.
- Please remember if you don’t feel well or have symptoms of Covid please do not attend training.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid after a swim session please let us know so that we can follow our Covid Guidelines and keep everyone safe.
Thank you all so much for being so understanding and accommodating around our fluid swim schedule and all the guidelines that we need to adhere to.
A huge thank you and continuing thank you to all the Covid Officers, for without whom, we could not have operated over the last year.
Please see the website for the training times this week. All sessions will be at Bo’ness Rec.
Bo’ness ASC Committee