We don't know when the Recreation Centre will be opening and we have currently planned for training at Grangemouth Complex. Training time is being shared out equally between Falkirk, Grangemouth and Bo'ness swimming clubs. The school pools won't open until the schools are able to do indoor sports. We are also looking at getting pool time at Xcite Linlithgow.
Pool capacity has been reduced to 24 swimmers. We don't want to do squad moves as soon as we get back to the water so for just now all swimmers will stay in the squads they were in before lockdown. However, to maximise the available pool space, we have rearranged swimmers into 5 Training Bubbles. This will allow all swimmers in the club to get one session a week right from the get go.
The Bubbles adhere closely to the squads as they were before lockdown and our main objective with the bubbles was to try and keep friends together.
- Aces is our Developer Squad training bubble and will train on a Sunday 16.00 - 17.00 pm.
- Braves is our Improver and Developer Training Bubble and will train Sunday 17.00 - 18.00pm.
- Cyclone is our Bronze and Silver Training Bubble and will train Saturday 7.00 - 7.45am
- Diamond is our Gold and Silver Training Bubble and will train Thursday 5.30 - 7.00 am
- Explosion is our Masters and Platinum Training Bubble and will train Saturday 6.00 - 7.00am
If you are not sure what is you bubble, you can see the full list here (login required).
If you have any questions please get in touch.